Friday, June 27, 2008

Mary Kate Olsen likes his sunglasses

I've always been kinda intrigued by the Olsen twins. I don't know why, but somehow I just really like them. They are not the greatest actresses in the world, but they aren't that bad. And, not to forget, they both have an amazing sense of fashion! Although I'm not really into MK's style, I adore Ashley's style. Anyway, I was watching a clip of Mary Kate's appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman (june 26) and I think she tried to tell musician Paul Schaffer by making gestures, that she liked his sunglasses. Watch the clip here


(Click on the picture to enlarge)

3 comments:

Sunglasses Guy said...

She is a big fan of sunglasses. Every time I see a picture of her it is with a different pair.

And the musician's name is Paul Schaffer.

LC said...

Oh okay thanks, I didn't know that :]

saray said...

I really like her! but i prefer ashely too..